srijeda, 4. rujna 2013.

Week of Confessions 1#

I decided to finally write this down because I miss it every time Samantha posts it :). If you want to participate you need to follow Samantha and Paige (the links are above) and put this picture in a post :).

So.. I confess...

That I nearly quit college.
That I love make up, maybe to much.
That I am addicted to shopping at some degree.
That I have issues with self image, I never look like I would like to.
That I think I suck at makeup.
That I love pastel blue and pink and purple.
That I am so tired these past few days that I think I will die
That I want to have weird hair again.
That I failed almost all of my finals... yeah.
That sometimes my husband is so damn annoying I want to smack him so hard I can't really describe.
That I dislike my parents. They are so mean.
That I want to move out of here.

Batty

4 komentara:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with us!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No problem :) I wanted to do this for quite some time but I forgot every time xD

      Izbriši
  2. Thank you for linking up with us! We're happy to have you. This week, I've been feeling the same way with my boyfriend — he literally knows to say every single obnoxious thing he can think of at the absolute worst time!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. :)
      My husband loves to stand behind me when I do makeup and we have a really small bathroom and I can't turn around or move anywhere when he is behind me. It annoys me sooo much. And ofcourse he does that too, says stupid things and jumps around me when I'm nervous and I need some sleep. He can be such a pain in the ass. But I still adore him xD

      Izbriši