nedjelja, 20. rujna 2015.

Heading towards a new direction

Hello. I've decided to start writing again. Thank Gods. I think that I would go crazy if I didn’t write again. I’ve had writers block for so long, almost two years. It’s sad, really. I was so miserable that I couldn’t even write. Fun fact: I can’t write when I’m miserable and when my self esteem is as low as hell. I need to be my old bitchy overconfident arrogant big mouth self. It’s how it goes for me. And obviously I can’t write when I’m depressed. I barely get out of the bed. Sometimes I don’t even eat. I currently have a bladder infection and my kidney is being a little bitch which makes it difficult for me to sit.But I don’t really give a fuck because, after two years of misery, it’s really time for me to do something. Something productive, something good. I am planning to write a book. I need to practice before that and get my grip again and that’s why blogging is amazing. I also changed a lot in these last 2 years. A LOT. I’m more mature, more confident, more self aware. It needs more work but fuck it, I’m just gonna work with the stuff I’ve got for now.

So what happened in my live in the last 2 years? I broke up with my boyfriend, I’ve become a single mom, I started to live more. I accepted myself and my kinky side which is a HUGE part of me. I’ve learned how to be independent and do everything alone. I still can’t cook though. But I bake ;).

So I’m back at pissing people off publicly and being a badass. I’ve missed that shit.

Flame on motherfuckers!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar